Twin lifting arms mean no more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
Control fan speed, thermostat and air intake/exhaust flush-mount ceiling keypad. Long-life, sealed ball bearing 12-volt fan motor moves over 900 cubic feet of air per minute, quickly and efficiently pulling fresh air in and removing hot, stale air and odors. Run fan with lid closed to circulate air inside your RV like a ceiling fan. Exterior flange has waterproof, molded mounting holes for easy installation of MaxxAir vent covers. Interior insect screen is easy to remove for cleaning. Fits all standard 14″ x 14″ roof openings. White lid closes securely for low profile appearance.
- Ceiling keypad control
- Manual open White lid
- Adjustable fan speed
- Intake & exhaust capability
- Fan runs with lid closed for ceiling fan mode
- 12″ dia. 10-blade fan
- Long-life, fuse-protected, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt motor
- Over 900 cu. ft. of air per minute
- Fits 14″ x 14″ roof opening
- Mounting screws and hardware included; roof sealant sold separately