The Suburban HWS range all have porcelain lined, high tensile steel tanks, which are pressure tested twice assuring tank integrity and life.
There are a number of gas and gas-electric models available to suit most hot water requirements while travelling. The automatic models feature direct spark ignition with a remote switch for on/off control from inside the RV. Gas consumption is also kept to a minimum, making Suburban an economical choice.
This Suburban operates on 240V only.
- Capacity: 18.9Lt
- Max working pressure: 850Kpa
- Type of heating medium: 240Volt
- Recovery: 21Lt/hr 45ºC rise
- For models with 240V heating element: 240Volt – 50HZ AC
- Element rating: 1440 Watts – 6 Amp
- Dimensions (mm): 320W x 450D x 320H
- Includes service door