- The 5900 is a premium quality window with a flush, automotive look. It is a versatile radius corner window used in motor homes, trailers, vans, boats and other applications. The 5900 can be manufactured in various configurations for use throughout the unit.
- Inside clamp ring mount for a smooth exterior. Clamp rings are available to fit a variety of wall thickness.
- Sliding panels move smoothly, and secure positively into place. The window uses an automotive style black lock or full length pull bar with cam latch.
- Safety glass, tinted, is standard. Frames are coated with a long-lasting black or white mar-resistant finish. All lites may be re-glazed without removing the window from the wall unit.
- Removable charcoal mesh screens are standard. The frame, clamp ring and screen are colour coordinated.
- Low profile frame for a smooth exterior appearance.
- Sliding panels move smoothly, and stop securely in place. For security, the window locks tightly closed.
- Sloping sill design ensures proper drainage.
- Aluminum framed sliding screens, with fiberglass screen cloth are removable for easy cleaning.
- Black baked on frame finishes made from special materials that are formulated to last. The frame, screen and clamp ring are colour coordinated.
- Safety glazing is standard.
- Interior clamp ring installation accommodates a wide range of wall thickness.
- Radius corner fillers available for easier routing of hole.
We have standard stock sizes and we can also do made to measure to suit your requirements. For further information please ask.
R/H window is for the drivers side
L/H window is for the passenger side
Non opening and vertical windows fit on either side.
Measurements are in the cut out hole sizes
50/50 Sliders – 1 pane of glass opens
50/50 slider 921mmh x 1150mmw living R/H